For more than 35 years, the magazine J'aime lire, published by the Bayard group, has been trying to give kids a taste for reading. Discover I like to read Store, an application that offers a selection of innovative digital readings for ages 3-12 available on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
I like to read Store: what is it?
- With over 2 million * readers each month, I like to read is the first children's reading magazine.
- Today, the magazine, published by the Bayard group, is enriched by a new application: the J'aime lire Store.
- Downloadable for free from the App Store, this application offers a range of readings for children between 3 and 12 years old.
- They are sold individually and are designed especially for new screens such as the iPad, the iPhone or the iPod Touch.
- These on-demand readings are enriched with tactile and sonic sensations.
- With the I like to read Store, children can read, listen to or re-read their favorite story whenever they want and build a real digital library complementary to a paper library!
Les Petits "plus" from J'aime lire Store
- To better navigate the story, the tactile bookmark allows you to easily resume reading where it was left, the time before.
- Once the reading is finished, the mention "I read everything" is displayed on the screen.
- The text may appear or disappear depending on whether you prefer to read the story or choose the audio version.
- Words and complicated expressions are underlined in red, the little novice reader will only have to click on it to read or hear the meaning.
- Find it Like to read Store
* Source: ConsoJunior 2010